I AM OFFENDED AND UPSET !
Yeah... but WE'RE the hot young hooker-bitch that knows all the moves...
... they're the Joan Rivers that keeps getting all the makeovers. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I AM OFFENDED AND UPSET !
I believe sculpey has won a bet.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well.... your upset stomach is offending us....Originally posted by Yig:
I AM OFFENDED AND UPSET !
... and all the rest of the oxygen breathing creatures in a 300 foot radius. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Chlamyun ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*offers pepto-bismol*Originally posted by Yig:
I AM OFFENDED AND UPSET !
Now I am appauled.
*squirt*
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, better than being appetered or ammarked!Originally posted by Yig:
Now I am appauled.
*squirt*
I think the new boards are still retarded, frankly; the post layout is not attractive, and they haven't limited the sig sizes or anything, so they're still huge, bloated and eyesores.
The speed issue seems mostly resolved, though.
I say we nominate someone new to blame for everything each week, so the blame can feel more personalized. I for one am not content to simply observe what others say or do, then comment on it in a rational manner that doesn't actually affect anyone. I want an actual individual to attack, so I can rub their nose in the shit of the mess they didn't create. and I also want a lecture about taking things personally and blaming others especially when it's not needed whatsoever. That way I can feel bad about all the things I didn't actually say or think, things that were instead misinterpreted by someone else. This way, all of the fun and everything good about this board can be totally sucked dry. It is only THEN that we can really even START to compete with the real Spawn board [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dammit you're right! Rumsfeld should resign! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by munkkeyboy:
I say we nominate someone new to blame for everything each week, so the blame can feel more personalized. I for one am not content to simply observe what others say or do, then comment on it in a rational manner that doesn't actually affect anyone. I want an actual individual to attack, so I can rub their nose in the shit of the mess they didn't create. and I also want a lecture about taking things personally and blaming others especially when it's not needed whatsoever. That way I can feel bad about all the things I didn't actually say or think, things that were instead misinterpreted by someone else. This way, all of the fun and everything good about this board can be totally sucked dry. It is only THEN that we can really even START to compete with the real Spawn board [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks